Playtech Mobile Casinos
Founded in 1999, Playtech is a company that now needs no introduction. Playtech provides the software that powers many of the Web’s most successful gambling enterprises, and these operations include online casinos, card rooms, sportsbooks, bingo halls, scratchcard dealers and more. Most recently, Playtech has ventured into the realm of mobile gaming, and its mobile platform has had an immediate impact on the industry.
Unfortunately, Playtech powered casinos do not accept players from the USA. US visitors can visit Slotland Casino and play their real money casino games on the iPhone or other cellphone.
Playtech Mobile for the iPhone
Playtech Mobile, which supports the iPhone and iPad, among other devices, is a software platform used by online casinos to offer mobile gambling services. Playtech is not itself a casino, and does not provide any gambling services directly but rather the software engine licensed to the online casino brands, such as our top rated William Hill Casino. Nevertheless, the platform is consistent, so the information provided here will apply regardless of which actual casino you use to access the platform.
Overall, we really like the William Hill Casino – which is powered by Playtech.
Below are the Playtech powered casinos we can recommend for both PC/Mac and mobile play!
The great benefit of this separate mobile platform is that Playtech can develop truly mobile games rather than trying to dress preexisting games with mobile interfaces. The downside to this is that the cupboard is a little bare initially in terms of game selection. Nevertheless, each mobile game is of the utmost quality, and within a few years, the game selection will begin to rival the web platform.
The Progressive jackpot network is one of the aspects that distinguish Playtech Mobile from other mobile platforms right out of the gates. Any slots game available on the mobile platform is also available on hundreds of Web-based Playtech casinos. Since Playtech links the mobile platform to the same network, the client has access to jackpots that are impressively large for a mobile game.
How to Open a Playtech Mobile Account
Although it’s possible to open and even fund your casino account all through your mobile device, we highly recommend you do this on a computer. It’s easier, faster, safer, and more convenient for registering your full account and then making a real money deposit. You can then log in directly on the website and play on your mobile.
Once you’ve created an account by registering, you can deposit money by accessing the banking options, which are available via the main menu. All Playtech Mobile casinos accept VISA and MasterCard, and most accept a wide range of other options, including Neteller and Ukash.
Playtech Mobile Game Selection
Not all of Playtech’s mobile games are available from all Playtech powered casinos. Below is a list of of the games available at the William Hill Mobile Casino – our top recommendation for mobile play:
Additional mobile games created by Playtech that are not found at William Hill include:
• A Night Out – A Night Out is a 5-reel 20-line slots machine with bet sizes ranging from $0.10 to $1,000.
• Captain’s Treasure – Captain’s Treasure is a 5-reel 9-line slots game with penny bets and jackpots achievable with only $0.09.
• Goblin’s Cave – Goblin’s Cave is 3-reel 3-line multi-spin slots game using a sword and sorcery theme.
• Keno – This Keno has 80 numbers, 15 picks and bet sizes as high as $100.
• Pop Bingo – Pop Bingo is a single-player version of the classic 90-ball bingo game.
• Rock Paper Scissors – This arcade game recreates the classic hand game, and lets you win money playing it.
• Safecracker – Safecracker is a simple and fast 3-reel 1-line slots game with a progressive jackpot and bets ranging from $0.25 to $15.
• Tropic Reels – Tropic Reels is a 3-reel 5-line slots machine that allows bets up to $125 and has excellent odds.